Welcome to your "home away from home"
Fitness classesPool parties
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE LRD
Below please find the entire pool schedule for the month of October. There are a couple of changes from the originally published 2019 schedule….we will be open for lap swimming on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11am-1pm and the pool will open for general swim at 11am on Saturdays and Sundays. Happy Swimming.
Adult Lap only (Min. 4 lanes Reserved)
Mon, Wed, Fri 6:45 am – 10:00am
Saturday 7:00am – 10:00am
General Swim/wading pool – 2 lap lanes available
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Have you ever wanted to do a Masters swim session? but not quite at that level of intensity? For the 3rd year in a row, we are offering Almost Masters swim sessions. If you are interested in a solid, focused workout, including dry land training, our Almost Masters is probably exactly what you are looking for. Each session will start and end with dry land training. Lanes are assigned based on the level of intensity each swimmer is interested in. Swim sessions will conclude with cool down laps. Sessions are 6 weeks in length for $180.00. Start date is October 14th. Ends October 28th. . Monday evenings from 6:30-8pm. A minimum of 8 participants are required.
The swim season is fast upon us and we are excited to have lots of lesson opportunities for you.
We have group lessons on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. These lessons are taught by long time swim professional Marla Allen. Brynn Williams, last year’s Dolphins head coach will also be teaching lessons. Eimilie Briggs is also returning and we expect to have a few others join the ranks.
For more information click here
Note: Swim lessons are not cancelled for rain, only if there is lightning. The pool is 85F so participants will be warm and wet no matter the weather!
Sep 30 – Oct 31
Adult lap only
Minimum 4 lanes reserved
2 lap lanes available
• Pool will stay open until 7pm on Saturdays in August.
• No adult evening lap swim on Memorial Day, July 4th & Labor Day.
• In the event of a pool rental, Kids Night Out, or swim team event, the pool will close earlier than the posted times. Notice will be given regarding any early closures.
• At the managers’ discretion and for the safety of general swimmers, the number of lap lanes may be adjusted to accommodate the needs of all swimmers.
• Dolphins home swim meets — both pools close at 2:30pm.