Welcome to your "home away from home"
Fitness classesPool parties
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE LRD
Have you ever wanted to do a Masters swim session? but not quite at that level of intensity? For the 3rd year in a row, we are offering Almost Masters swim sessions. If you are interested in a solid, focused workout, including dry land training, our Almost Masters is probably exactly what you are looking for. Each session will start and end with dry land training. Lanes are assigned based on the level of intensity each swimmer is interested in. Swim sessions will conclude with cool down laps. Sessions are 6 weeks in length for $180.00. Start date is August 26th. Ends October 7th. No class Labor Day, Monday, September 2nd. Monday evenings from 7pm to 8:30pm. A minimum of 8 participants are required.
The swim season is fast upon us and we are excited to have lots of lesson opportunities for you.
We have group lessons on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. These lessons are taught by long time swim professional Marla Allen. Brynn Williams, last year’s Dolphins head coach will also be teaching lessons. Eimilie Briggs is also returning and we expect to have a few others join the ranks.
For more information click here
Note: Swim lessons are not cancelled for rain, only if there is lightning. The pool is 85F so participants will be warm and wet no matter the weather!
Jul 22 – Sep 1
Adult lap only
Minimum 4 lanes reserved
2 lap lanes available
• Pool will stay open until 7pm on Saturdays in August.
• No adult evening lap swim on Memorial Day, July 4th & Labor Day.
• In the event of a pool rental, Kids Night Out, or swim team event, the pool will close earlier than the posted times. Notice will be given regarding any early closures.
• At the managers’ discretion and for the safety of general swimmers, the number of lap lanes may be adjusted to accommodate the needs of all swimmers.
• Dolphins home swim meets — both pools close at 2:30pm.